[Bards] I need help, please!

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 22 05:25:41 PDT 2004

Kovac,
If you can record the songs onto a tape or CD and mail it to me, Michael Silverhands has offered to help me transcribe the music for the book.  It doesn't have to be a fancy recording, just a clear one. :)

~Alden

kovac myklos <heykovac at hotmail.com> wrote:

I have a couple of songs I would love to submit to the bard book that Alden Drake is putting together, but I have a problem.

I am a songwriter who has no idea how to put my songs into musical notation.  The good news is, I can read music quite well, I understand how music works, but I have trouble getting it from my head to the paper in a way that makes sense.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for someone who has been asked more than once for musical notation for his songs and doesn't know how to deliver?

I suppose I could find a good school and get a degree in music, but I would like something faster than that.  Any help would be very much appreciated

With hope,

Kovac