[Bards] bard book

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 05:05:46 PDT 2004

I'm looking for songs, poetry, and stories.  I'm looking for all kinds of subject matter.  The important thing is that it is a book by Ansteorran bards, or about Ansteorran subjects.

so far, I'm getting considerable favor for "Voices of the Star". :)

~Alden

Marie Adams <marie at adams-manor.org> wrote:
Of these two, I really like "Voices of the Star". Are only songs
accepted for this book, or stories and poems as well? Also, what kinds
of pieces are you looking for: serious/filk/whatever?
Serena