[Bards] bard book

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 05:38:34 PDT 2004

For Elanor and anyone else who is recently returning to the list, or new to the list:

At Three Kings this year, we will be having an Ansteorran Bardic Collegium.  As a part of the collegium, we are putting together an Ansteorran Bard Book, containing songs, stories, and poetry, written by Ansteorrans, for Ansteorrans, about Ansteorra/Ansteorrans, etc.  Submissions for the book must be sent to me, along with a letter of permission to publish the piece (email is fine).  If you send a song, the music is highly encouraged.  If you don't have the music written down, you can send me a tape recording (on a standard cassette tape please).  My contact info is below. Currently there is a limit of three pieces per person.

In addition to the booklet, Dona Antonia, the Kingdom Bard, is organizing classes for the collegium.  If you want to teach a class, or recommend a class be taught, please contact her.  Master Pendaran is organizing the bardic circle.  If you would like to help him with that, contact him.  If you have any questions regarding the Ansteorran Bardic Collegium, please feel free to contact either Dona Antonia, Master Pendaran, or myself (Alden Drake).

In service,
Alden

 Wolff <wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hello,
I'm just now back online and therefore coming into this posting halfway. I'm thoroughly intrigued........what bard book, and how do I get in on this endeavor?

Elanor O'Ruark

Paul Haines <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Yes, songs, poetry, and stories are all being included.

~Alden

Cathy Polakoff <cathy.polakoff at comcast.net> wrote:
I kind of like Stellar Voices, but will the book also include poems and stories?

Anna bat Chaim