[Bards] Discussion question

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 31 05:29:32 PDT 2004

*nodnodnod*  Yep.  I've only been seriously into bardic for about a year or so now.  I was taken under the wing of HL Eleanor Fairchild, who named me her "baby bard".  Around the time I became Shadowlands bardic champion (April 04), She called me a "fledgling bard".  I took it as a "promotion", although I'll always be her baby bard.  She has also told me that when she moves, she'll be kicking me out of the nest, so I'm trying to do all I can to be able to fly when that day comes. hehe

~Alden

Cathy Polakoff <cathy.polakoff at comcast.net> wrote:
You're a fledgling?!?

Anna bat Chaim