[Bards] Innkeeper of the Bloated Frog

Kevin Valliquette megrimulf at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 21:33:55 PDT 2004

Tadhg, I'm just catching up and haven't read anyone else's reply yet, but as the current Bard of Namron I have to say that I think this is a wonderful idea.  Oh, and cast my vote for Scotch broth/beef and barley.  Mmmmm...

Grímólfr

WkTadhg <tadhg at ou.edu> wrote:
Greetings,

At the Ansteorran Argent Anniversary, the Barony of Namron is hosting a
tavern...Their Excellencies' Storm Cellar...

I wanted to take this opportunity to invite one and all to join us with
music, story and song.

I am trying to ensure our patrons receive the finest hospitality and
entertainment available. As such, I am planning to reserve a table for the
bards to take their ease. It has been suggested that various entertainers
might be game for "singing for their supper"...hopefully, this would add to
the atmosphere of the Inn, and provide needed sustenance. So, I ask--does
this suit your fancy?

If the community is amenable, I will also see to it that a dedicated pot(s)
of soup is reserved and maintained throughout the evenings. This brings me
to my second question: how do you feel about cock-a-leekie soup and/or
scotch broth? (The former is chicken and leeks; the latter is beef and
barley.)

Banter and questions encouraged.

Regards,
Tadhg
Innkeeper

"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done."
     --Henry Wadsworth Longfellow