[Bards] HELP! Looking for Eleanor in Elfsea

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 10:25:58 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I have a note in my planner that says there is an Elfsea Bardic meeting
tonight (June 7th) at 7:30. I know this to be at the home of Eleanor, who
lives in Elfsea, somewhere in the region of Arlington. I really want to
attend, however, I seem to have misplaced her contact information, and I
have no idea what her actual address is, or her mundane name. Of course,
I'll probably find all of this now that I've sent this email, but still, if
anyone out there knows of the honorable lady I speak of and can put me in
touch with her, I would be very grateful.

In service,
Ly. Anna bat Chaim
cathy.polakoff at comcast.net