[Bards] Alden's first song

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 17 05:41:34 PDT 2004

Thanks Scarhart - I'm glad you enjoyed them.  The kind and generous comments (and the laughter) I've been getting definitely inspire me to keep writing and performing - as do the threats of bodily harm if I stop. *cough*Eleanor*cough*  j/k. ;)

Cheers,
Alden

----- Original Message ----- From: Scarhart