[Bards] Bardic Activities at AAA!

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 11:05:08 PDT 2004

Come one, come all, to the celebration of Ansteorra's 25th Anniversary!  You want bardic?  We've got bardic!  Snorri has already told you of the group performance exhibition to be held Saturday morning (thanks, Snorri!).  In addition, we have Wandering Bardic on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.  Join a group of wandering bards to tour the bard-friendly camps (marked by torches with light blue ribbons) and entertain the populace.  If you'd like to volunteer your camp to host bards, please let me know.  Wandering Bardic is being organized by HL Elanor O'Ruark and myself.

In addition, there will be a bardic competition Friday night on the theme of Ansteorra.  Whether your piece is about Ansteorra's history, myth, legend, or is celebratory in nature, come and join us to celebrate all that is wonderful about our great Kingdom.  One piece per performer, no documentation required, please limit performances to a maximum of approximately 7 minutes.  Performances will take place at Bard's Corner, which will be located to the right of the hall (looking from the main parking lot).

As you may have already heard, bards will also be welcome in the Storm Cellar, which sounds like a wonderful place perform and to hear our fellow bards show their best.  If you have questions about bardic activities at AAA, please contact me.  I look forward to seeing and hearing everyone!

In service,
Doña Antonia