[Bards] AAA Fundraising Auction at Steppes Warlord

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Mon May 17 18:12:01 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra!

Steppes Warlord will host an auction to raise funds for the fireworks at Ansteorran Argent Anniversary, from 2-5 pm on Saturday.  (IF needed, there'll be a second, silent auction on Sunday afternoon.)  All good gentles are invited to participate!

PACKRATS of Ansteorra: Items will be accepted at the auction site (in the hall) starting at 12:30 pm on Saturday.  At 2 pm, we will begin auctioning the items one by one, in the order they come to the table.  No reasonable item will be refused - so long as it is legal and within decency standards, we'll take it, period or not!  At 5 pm, we'll stop the auction, but if there are still items left to auction off, we'll have a silent auction Sunday afternoon.

*** Remember, your donations will help your home group in the camping space competition!!! ***

BARDS of Ansteorra:  I would ask your assistance in this endeavor as auctioneers.  If someone were to bring, say, a copy of the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack on vinyl, then it'll be up to us to make it interesting from a "period" standpoint.  Come have fun selling things our personas would never have seen in their lives!  I'll have refreshments and wordfame to all who wish to help; please contact me privately at snorri at houston.rr.com if you'd like to help out.  Remember, the auction will only last three hours total, so the more voices we have selling items, the longer they'll all last.  (The voices, not the items)

SERVANTS of Ansteorra:  I am looking for several volunteers to help me run the auction.  People to take in items, people to help move items from preview table to auction block to cashier's table, people to help cry the camp promoting the auction.  Again, refreshments and wordfame are yours for the taking.  If you have questions, you can contact me privately at snorri at houston.rr.com too.

MERCHANTS of Ansteorra:  I challenge each of you who are attending Steppes Warlord to donate one item from your stock to the auction efforts.  Wordfame will be far and wide for those who contribute.  I'm still at snorri at houston.rr.com if you have questions.

*** Your donations will also help your home group in the camping space competition!!! ***

SHOPPERS of Ansteorra:  Hello ... AUCTION!  ('Nuff said there.)

EVERYONE:  Come and make this a fun and worthwhile time for all at Steppes Warlord!

In joyful service to Ansteorra,
HL Snorri Hallsson
Fundraising Coordinator
Ansteorran Argent Anniversary