[Bards] in need of a bit of help here

Samuel E Orton iainmacc at juno.com
Tue May 4 18:45:22 PDT 2004

On Tue, 4 May 2004 08:17:34 -0700 (PDT) Paul Haines
<alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> writes:

What I'd like to know is if anyone managed to save any of the poetry I
put on the list, could you please mail a copy back to me?  Some of my
sonnets are safe on the bardic website, but I wrote a few that I hadn't
put up there yet.  If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!  I may have
some of my lost sonnets printed out in my bard book - I'll have to check,
but I don't believe I printed any of my triolets.

With thanks,
Alden

        Hmmm... I wish I could help. But if it's any comfort, I can all
too easily imagine, several years from now, the Ansteorran legend of
"Alden Drake: The Lost Triolets"....