[Bards] Bravo Antonia and Company!

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Mon Nov 15 13:13:05 PST 2004

Hello all --

Tiggy here.

I must agree with the (well deserved) thanx being lobbed Do~n~a Antonia's (that's an attempt at typing her title on my keyboard), Alden Drake's, and Master Pendarin's direction.

I would like to thank her (and everyone that helped to run the Collegium) from the perspective of one of the teachers.

In spite of the weather & the delays, I had a WONDERFUL time.  I thoroughly enjoyed the classes I was able to take, as well as those I was able to teach.  The students were all very patient with the conditions, and with me as an instructor.

It was great having Antonia cheering us on while we were getting ready for this whole thing, as well.  And, she really made me (as an instructor) feel excited, wanted, and appreciated -- and that meant a great deal to me personally.

I found myself wrestling over which classes I wanted to take -- because the ALL sounded interesting and good.  Which is great nod to Antonia, as class coordinator (which is no small task) for getting such enjoyable classes and instructors.

You know what that means, right?  That means that the instructors for the classes I DIDN'T get to take have to offer them when I CAN take them!!!

Truthfully, guys -- this was so much fun, and (though it did exhaust me) I wanna to do it again.

Why?  Because I HAD FUN!!!

That's my tuppence --

Much thanx to all --

Tiggy