[Bards] Bardic Collegium (short report)

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 16:04:46 PST 2004

(my first post seems not have gone through - here's a second try)

Hello all!  Antonia here.  This will be the short version of a report, as I'm swamped at work.  I'm thrilled with the way the collegium went!  After the late start very nearly gave me a small aneurism, things calmed down and flowed smoothly.  I'd estimate that we had between 20 and 25 people taking classes at various times during the day.  While the singing classes were the favorites, I received feedback from many that they enjoyed and appreciated *all* the classes.  If you weren't there or didn't get a copy of the Voices of the Star, get one as soon as possible – it's fabulous!  Many thanks to Lord Alden for all his work and to all those who contributed.  I hear the circle was lots of fun – maybe someone else could report on that (sadly, I had to leave).  This is my quick thank you to all the teachers and to those who helped out beforehand and during the day – without you, this couldn't have happened!  More to come later –

A tired and happy

Antonia