[Bards] Bardic Collegium Class Schedule

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 05:27:52 PST 2004

PS - this should show up on your screen as a matrix (it does on mine).  If it doesn't, it may be a browser issue - please bear with me - we're working on getting a website up that should be "readable" by all.

Antonia

Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:
Three Kings is this coming weekend (Nov 12-14) and with it comes the Ansteorran Bardic Collegium!  Below is the class schedule.  Please remember to bring a chair.  I look forward to seeing you at the event!  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Yours in service,
Doña Antonia
Class Coordinator and Kingdom Bard

 Track 1Track 2Track 39amCounting on Your Fingers
HL Antigonus Bearbait and HL Elanor O'RuarkSources for Period Tunes
Lady Lucia PiazettaPerformance for an SCA Audience
Simone10amPoetry 1: Rhyme and Meter
HL Antigonus BearbaitActing for Bards - 2 hrs
SnorriBeginning Storytelling
(Tentative)11amPoetry 2: Poetic Forms
HL Antigonus Bearbait To Tell a Tale of Horror
HL Finnican DubNoonPoetry 3: Style and Culture
Master Robin of GilwellBardic Sources and Resources 201: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
HL Elanor O'RuarkOpen1pmIntroduction to Elizabethan Sonnets
Lord Alden DrakeStaging Shakespeare
Master Pendaran GlamorganVoice Training 201:  A Refresher
Lady Melody McGregor2pmPeriod Rhetoric and Poetic Devices
Master Robin of GilwellTips and Tricks Panel Discussion
Simone, Doña AntoniaSCA Songs
Andrew Scarhart3pmBoccaccio, Dante, e Petrarca (et al) - 2 hrs
HL Esther of Ennis MerthRunning a Bardic Circle
Master Pendaran GlamorganPeriod Drinking Songs
Lady Lucia Piazetta4pm Documentation for Bards Panel Discussion
Master Robin of Gilwell, Master Pendaran GlamorganOdysseus and Oedipus: Selections from Classical Greek Epic and Drama for Bards
HL Antigonus Bearbait

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...