[Bards] Ahem....

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 18:24:58 PST 2004

Hmm....

Why doesn't the line about blan verse scan?

Ah.... Because I left out to words.... It WAS late....

That line SHOULD read --

"Tho' blank verse seems to be a trick quite neat."

:-) That should fix it!!!

Esther

Cathy Polakoff <cathy.polakoff at comcast.net> wrote:
As far as I can tell, yes, this reads as iambic pentameter (except for the
line about blank verse). See, you do understand this numbered foot stuff!

Give me an email when you get the chance, so we can exchange numbers. I'd
still like to get together with you to 'talk shop'.

Anna bat Chaim
cathy.polakoff at comcast.net