[Bards] wormy update

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 22:03:45 PDT 2004

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

Will still keep that candle burning for him. HUGS to
you, Wormster! We miss you!

Eleanor Cleavely & Sebastian de Rolstoun
Barony of Sun Dragon
Kingdom of Atenveldt

--- Beth Wolff <wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Sorry its been so long since a post. I (being
> Matheus) had to work through the weekend and Elanor
> had the smalls. As to Wormy we have improvements. I
> spent about an hour at the hospital this evening and
> saw and was told a few new things. First, he was
> awake and aware for the entire time I was there.
> Second, the doctors are looking at taking him off
> the ventilator tomorrow if he can pass the little
> breathing test they have for him. He is currently
> only being given 6 breaths by the ventilator each
> minute(I understand that he is breathing @ 15 times
> a minute on his own). Third, he has lost 10 kilos
> over the weekend. That may not sound good until you
> realize that over the last 3 weeks he went from a
> weight of @ 70 kilos up to 95. (thats a jump of
> 155lbs to 210). He is now back down to 85
> kilos(185lbs). Its all fluid weight from the IV's
> and such. On the whole, while a little groggy and
> highly irritated at not being able to talk past the
> naso-gastric and ventilator tubes, he acte!
>  d much
>  like the Wormy we've all been worried about.
>
> Hoping to have more good news soon,
>
> Matheus
>

> Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!

=====
We are the musicmakers...and we are the dreamers of dreams -  Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved