[Bards] Bardic Collegium (was:Kingdom Eisteddfod)

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 19:29:29 PDT 2004

Antonia,

Where exactly is the event being held?

Elanor

Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:
Anna - If you wouldn't mind sitting out a class period or two, that would allow me to take or teach a couple of classes.  However, I don't want you to miss anything you're interested in.

Everyone - I would also appreciate it if someone could volunteer to arrange for hot drinks for the day, and I'll need volunteers for setup Friday afternoon/evening.  I hope to take a trip to the site soon with the autocrat to see the space we'll be allotted and to get details on what facilities are available (such as electricity for coffee pots, etc).  Also, since the event is outdoors in November, we may need space heaters.  If you could bring one or loan one to us, please let me know.  Can't think of anything else right now.  Oh, wait...

You!  We need you!  And all your bardic friends!  Don't just come to the collegium - talk it up!  Tell everyone about it!  I'll be posting classes sometime during the next month, but rest assured, there will be something for everyone - novice bards, experienced performers, everyone!

In service,
Antonia

Cathy Polakoff <cathy.polakoff at comcast.net> wrote:
Hello, Antonia -

I for one am really looking forward to it! You're doing a great job, and your enjoyment really shows.

Regarding the Bardic Collegium, it was suggested that you may need someone to make sure the classes stay on schedule. If you do, I would be happy to fill this role for you. Also, what is next on your preparation list? I could help with booklets or handouts, if you want, or other things of that nature. Just let me know.

In service,
Anna bat Chaim
972-416-2674