[Bards] Bardic Collegium (was:Kingdom Eisteddfod)

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 13:57:20 PDT 2004

Antonia,

I'd be happy to sit out a couple of class periods so you can participate,
too. I'm sure I will still get to take anything I'm interested in. Also, I
believe we have a space heater you could borrow for the event. It's small,
but it works pretty well. Since my husband and I will be day-tripping, I
won't be able to help with set-up, but may still be able to help with
take-down, if it's being done that same evening. (And yes, we will be there
in time for the first class.)

Anna