[Bards] Voices of the Star

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 13:10:43 PDT 2004

To all bards and their patrons lurking on this list,
At present, the Ansteorran Bard Book, titled "Voices of the Star" has 29 submissions from 14 bards.  My thanks to all those who have sent me their contributions.

If you haven't submitted anything yet, don't wait!  The deadline is October 1 - that's less than a month away!  I know there are more than 14 bards in this kingdom.  Granted, not everyone is a writer, but chances are you know someone who is.  Have they submitted something for the book yet?  Please ask them! (and give them my email address)  If you are going to submit something, time is running out, so please don't put it off only to discover you've passed the deadline.  This is a really-real deadline folks.  I will *not* accept submissions past October 1, 2004, 11:59:59pm.

If you're curious to know what bards have submitted something already, here's the list (in alphabetical order.  If you see someone's name missing, who you think should be on the list.  Please get in touch with *them* (not me) and encourage them to submit something (to me).  My email address is at the top of this letter.

Alden Drake

Annes Clotilde von Bamburg

Antonia Santiago da Lagos

Balthazar of Endor