[Bards] Wormy's surgery

Darius of the Bells masterdarius at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 23 19:29:03 PDT 2004

Our hopes and prayres go with Wurmy into the OR. At Elfsea Defender this weekend I will have available large sheets of paper for any one who wishes to write notes of support or simply sign their name and let Wurmy know we care. These will likley be up in the hall come so by and write a verse for the ailing Wurm. (Her exellency of Elfsea is also rummored to be bringing lipstick so kisses could be sent in their proper form)

Darius
(please forward as you see fit)