[Bards] news on Wormy

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 26 10:19:32 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,

   I'm sending out an update concerning Wormy. After improving throughout the day on Saturday, Worm decided to throw us a curve last night. During the night most of his systems have bottomed out. Right now most of his bodily systems are on mechanical support. His heart is being augmented by a balloon pump. His condition has been downgraded. The doctors are saying his chances of survival have slipped badly, down to about a 1 in 10. The details would be confusing, but anyone who wants to know should call or e-mail directly, and I'll answer as best as I can. We continue to have hope but this shift is not encouraging. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Matthias

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!