[Bards] news on Wormy

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 13:22:34 PDT 2004

Your Excellency,

Thank you for understanding. I also appreciate your giving a concise
run-down of the current situation to the Ansteorran list.

I should mention that the emails don't cover everything. Between the time
Wormy went into the hospital and the time he went in for surgery, I spoke
with him on the phone, and he was indeed improving. The doctors had put him
on antibiotics, which were starting to work, and he was in good spirits and
hoping to be home in time for Elfsea Defender. From the sound of things, he
was also doing well right after the surgery. I truly believe he will fight
through this and recover to entertain us all once again. This is why I said
last night that things didn't appear as serious at first. Unfortunately, at
3:30 in the morning (when I wrote my last email) it's sometimes hard to be
completely lucid in all your thoughts.

At this time I know as much as you do, and while I missed the ringing of
bells in his honor, I have prayed in the most sincere ways I know how in
the last few days, asking G-d to heal Wormy and make him strong. Keep
sending your prayers/healing energy/good thoughts, as every bit helps.

Anna bat Chaim