[Bards] time is running out

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 28 05:38:37 PDT 2004

Ihon,
I have received permission from Kat to publish "Gryphon Rising" if you can scan and send it, along with your permission.  Thanks

~Alden

John Hirling <jhirling at houston.rr.com> wrote:
I've got one for you that Kat and I wrote for Kien's last Crown Tournament victory but it is in Noteworthy -- I could scan it if you like but I don't have the ability to do PDF or Finale.
--ihon