[Bards] Old City Park Caroling

Thomas, Ron (R.T.) RJThomas at Halff.com
Tue Sep 28 08:23:15 PDT 2004

Greetings and Salutations,

	As fall slowly makes its appearance,  December cannot be far
behind.  The pleasant memories of caroling by candlelight at Old City
Park are probably once again dancing in our heads like visions of sugar
plums.  I'm sure that those who have caroled at the park in the past can
still see the warm glow of the gaslights and candles in the crisp autumn
night, can still see the smiling faces of the mundanes as they enjoy
music other than 'Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer', and can still
feel the Christmas spirit that comes from giving to others rather than
taking for ourselves.

	This year I am organizing the practices (I guess I couldn't be a
slug forever...sigh), and the first step is to find a place for us to
gather and prepare.  If you, like myself, are interested in opening your
home for these practice sessions, please email me (rjthomas at halff.com
with the subject of 'Old City Park Caroling') so I can make the
arrangements.  If you are interested in caroling with us, I will have
further posts to inform you of the dates and locations of the practices.
If you would like to look at the website for Old City Park, please
follow this link:  http://www.oldcitypark.org/

With Warmest Regards (and hoping that no one notices that I'm talking
about Christmas before All Saints Day),

Joseph Thomas
Cadet to Don Benedict Ashton,
from the Barony of the Steppes in the
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"Authority is based upon obedience; voluntarily given, tacitly conceded,
or enforced by violence or terror".  Richard Ollard, This War Without an
Enemy.

(mundanely known as Ronald "RT" Thomas from Dallas, Texas)