[Bards] Kingdom Eisteddfod

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 12:04:16 PDT 2004

Hello, Antonia -

I for one am really looking forward to it! You're doing a great job, and
your enjoyment really shows.

Regarding the Bardic Collegium, it was suggested that you may need someone
to make sure the classes stay on schedule. If you do, I would be happy to
fill this role for you. Also, what is next on your preparation list? I
could help with booklets or handouts, if you want, or other things of that
nature. Just let me know.

In service,
Anna bat Chaim
972-416-2674