[Bards] Wiesenfeuer's New Titled Bard

Bella sorrowsong at cox.net
Sun Sep 5 17:50:51 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I had the great honor of organizing the bardic competition at Wiesenfeuer this weekend. I would like to begin by saying that each of the performers was outstanding. They did not make it at all easy on those of us who had the agonizing task of choosing the winner.

Let me be the first to say a heartfelt vivat to the newest titled bard, H.E. Uriah Wolfstar. Uriah's piece in the final round was Shakespeare's "Once more into the breach.." speech adapted for Ansteorra and it was absolutely riveting.

The bardic fire led by H.E. Uriah last night ran into the wee hours of the morning and boasted some amazing performances as well. It was a good weekend for bardic in Wiesenfeuer.

In Service,
Bella