[Bards] Wormy is in the VA

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 17 15:05:06 PDT 2004

He is at the Dallas VA hospital in room 807-A.  The number is 214-302-1697.  He would appreciate the call, I know.  I have no real update yet, except that he is doing alright so far. The doctors are still running tests to determine his condition, and we expect him to be there at least until Monday or Tuesday. I'll post more as soon as he lets me know what's up.

Elanor

PBW <PBW_RN at ev1.net> wrote:
Wormy is in my family's thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated!

Magdalea Mac an Ghabahnn