[Bards] Wormy's surgery

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 22:06:11 PDT 2004

Master,

please put a hug & a kiss from me and Sebastian. We
are thinking of Wormy daily and hope that he recovers
his health quickly.

Sending much love,
Eleanor (your apprentice) & Sebastian
Barony of Sun Dragon
Kingdom of Atenveldt

--- Darius of the Bells <masterdarius at earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Our hopes and prayres go with Wurmy into the OR. At
> Elfsea Defender this weekend I will have available
> large sheets of paper for any one who wishes to
> write notes of support or simply sign their name and
> let Wurmy know we care. These will likley be up in
> the hall come so by and write a verse for the ailing
> Wurm. (Her exellency of Elfsea is also rummored to
> be bringing lipstick so kisses could be sent in
> their proper form)
>

> Darius
> (please forward as you see fit)

=====
We are the musicmakers...and we are the dreamers of dreams -  Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved