[Bards] news on Wormy

lyric ui ruairc lyric_ui_ruairc at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 14:03:32 PDT 2004

Hi Matthias,

Thank you so much for keeping us all informed.  Wormy
is in our prayers, and though I have not seen him in
many years, I still think of him alot and pray for a
full and swift recovery.

I would like to know as much as I can about what is
going on with Worm.  It helps to understand what is
going on - at least for me it does.  Make sense?

I know there is not much other than sending prayers
and well wishes that we can do, but please let him
know that alot of love is being sent to him and that
even though we are many years and miles apart - he
still makes me grin when I think of him.  In fact, all
I have to do is think of some of his crazy antics when
I am having a bad time and I feel instantly better.
Kinda reminds me that there is joy you know?

Sorry to have kept babbling and thank you again, so
much for keeping us informed.  If i can be of any
service, let me know.

lyric
--- Beth Wolff <wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
>    I'm sending out an update concerning Wormy. After
> improving throughout the day on Saturday, Worm
> decided to throw us a curve last night. During the
> night most of his systems have bottomed out. Right
> now most of his bodily systems are on mechanical
> support. His heart is being augmented by a balloon
> pump. His condition has been downgraded. The doctors
> are saying his chances of survival have slipped
> badly, down to about a 1 in 10. The details would be
> confusing, but anyone who wants to know should call
> or e-mail directly, and I'll answer as best as I
> can. We continue to have hope but this shift is not
> encouraging. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
>
> Matthias
>

> Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!

=====
...all work and no play makes stacey a dull girl....