[Bards] Just a minor setback

Anne Juliane.Rose at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:36:38 PDT 2004

Hello -- I am only on this list out of a personal interest and because
I recently became chronicler of our shire's newsletter AND autocrat
for our next event, which has a Bardic competition .... SO, in those
capacities -- let me heartily commiserate on your unfortunate mishap
there, and reassure you that it WILL get better!!!   :)   Just keep
telling yourself, everything will fine .... *lol* ......

Anne