[Bards] Steppes Bardic tonight....

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 12:49:49 PDT 2004

I will do my level best! I even have some new things to try out on y'all. :-)

Hugs,
Esther

Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:
Here's a repost of the announcement - please join us!

The monthly meeting of the Steppes Bardic Guild will be held at Joseph Thomas's house (see below for directions) this Wednesday, September 22, starting at 7:30pm.  Performers and audience members alike are welcome, as are snacks!

In service,
Antonia

The humble estate of Joseph Thomas is located at 1401 Guildford Street
in the city of Garland, Dallas County, Texas (MAPSCO 19 L).  This
lovely estate is the northwest corner of Guildford Street and North
Garland Avenue (commonly known as Garland Road) on the section of North Garland
Road that runs between Belt Line Road and Buckingham Road.

If you are coming from the north side of Dallas (i.e. Allen, Plano,
etc) or the west side of Dallas (i.e. Carrollton, Irving, etc) or the
south side of Dallas (i.e. Lancaster, Duncanville, etc), please make
your best way to US 75 and Belt Line Road in Richardson, Dallas County,
Texas and then:

   Take Belt Line Road east to North Garland Avenue.
   Turn right onto North Garland Avenue and head south, the fourth
(4th) street from Belt Line Road is Guildford Street.
   Turn right onto Guildford Street and the humble estate is the first
house! on the right.

If you are coming from the east side of Dallas (i.e. Mesquite,
Rockwall, etc), please make your best way to IH 635 and Skillman and
then:

   Take Skillman north (Skillman will become Forest Lane and then
Avenue D) to North Garland Avenue.
   Turn left onto North Garland Avenue and head north, the sixth (6th)
street past Buckingham Road is Guildford Street.
   Turn left onto Guildford Street and the humble estate is the first
house on the right.

If you need more information, please call Joseph Thomas at (469)
366-4522.

ED Reese <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:
22 Sep, that is. 2004

I've finally gotten net access again, among other things, and would really like to go to bardic practice tonight.

Can someone please tell me where it will be held? If at Iames and Liadan's, I have those directions. If it's somewhere else, can you send me to where the directions are?

Thanks!

Esther of Ennis Merth

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...