[Bards] time is running out

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 13:16:25 PDT 2004

Submissions are due by Oct 1.
Send me your piece(s) electronically, along with a letter granting me permisison to publish it in the "Voices of the Star".  Please include the date you wrote the piece.
If sending a song, please send a PDF of the music sheets.  If you don't have it written, you can send me a tape and I'll *attempt* to get it transcribed.  3-pieces max, per person.

If you require my mailing address, please email me privately, or look in the back of the Black Star under the regional officers for Thrown Weapons Marshals (Coastal), or Heralds (Coastal).

Alden

Kathy Elliott <bardkat at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Alden,

I missed the original e-mail on this – can you re-send the details of how you want submissions?

Thank you,

Kat