[Bards] For those in your life that support you...

Gróa Ulfsdottir wyldturtle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 09:00:26 PST 2005

Greetings to all of you wonderful artists!

Just as this list was created so that bards could support their fellow bards, I have created a list for those that support their bards...

The Bards Other Half!

This is a group for all of us that have listened to countless hours of practicing and preparing, memorization and blocking, and we love you all the more for your talent.  If you know someone that would be interested in joining this group please have them send their request to the_bards_otherhalf-subscribe at yahoogroups.com and I will be happy to add them.

Thank you all for your time and for the use of bandwidth.

In Service,
Groa Ulfsdottir
(the Snorri wrangler)

Gróa Ulfrsdottir

Engu skal þik þat skipta... hvárt ek em kristin eða heiðin, en vinr em ek vinar míns

(It should not be of any concern to you whether I am Christian or Heathen, because I am a friend to my friend)