[Bards] Bards Needed for Movie Demo

Kathy Elliott bardkat at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 09:05:39 PDT 2005

The call has gone out for bards!

What:		"Kingdom of Heaven" Movie Demo
When:		Saturday May 7; 2-5 pm
Where:	Cinemark Theater - Webster, TX (Loch Soilleir)

Come fight beside His Majesty of Ansteorra and His Excellency of The Loch?
We still need more Chiv and Rapier fighters.  We also need illumination,
musicians, dancers, and of course bards!

After the demo, several of us will be staying to see the movie (probably in
garb).

If you are available, please contact Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna, Hospitaler
of the Loch at giovanna51 at yahoo.com.

For more details about the movie, visit:
http://www.kingdomofheavenmovie.com/

Let me know if anyone is interested in getting together and working out
sets, ensembles, etc.  Crash space can be arranged!

See you there!

Kat