[Bards] A Lay for a Don

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 19:36:26 PDT 2005

My Lady,

That is a truly moving piece. Thank you. And thank you for passing on the
news of Dona Antonia's loss. For those like me who knew it was coming, but
had not yet heard, it is an expected, but still painful bit of news. I will
contact her directly in a day or two with my condolences, but in the
meantime, please tell her that she and all her family are in my thoughts
and prayers. If you are able to, please let us know when the funeral will
be held, and if Antonia has any requests regarding the sending of donations.

Sincerely,
Ly. Anna bat Chaim