[Bards] looking for images

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 27 09:13:54 PDT 2005

Greetings all,
In addition to getting "Voices of the Star, Vol. II" going, I'm also now back to work on sprucing
up the bardic website.  If you would like to help, I am looking for free-use images (preferably in
color) of a period bardic nature.  Please send any images (and their source), or web addresses of
useable pictures, to me at alden_drake at sbcglobal.net.

Also, if anyone has bardic articles, class notes, etc., that they would like published on the
website, please send me those as well.  Word or PDF format is preferrable.  I will PDF any Word
documents before I post them to the site.

With thanks,
Alden Drake