[Bards] Re: Fire Walkers Wanted! Do you seek to be a bard?

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 8 13:10:59 PDT 2005

I'm In!!!!!!  Call me when you can with more info, and all the rest of you nighttime amoebas........watch out!

Elanor

angelinblackink <angelinblackink at yahoo.com> wrote:
Oh shoot, looks like our phone may be out of commision for a day or two.  Some genius backed up over our phone box.  Sorry for the delay for those of you who would call.
Please just let me know in my e-mail until it is back up and working.  We may have a few extra bags at event but please don't rely on that chance if you are really looking forward to the competition.

Always in service to you all
and The Dream,

-Xian Xue-
-Title Bard of Elfsea-