[Bards] branch titled bards

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:01:03 PDT 2005

I am the new Brad of Midersham replacing HL Amryah hap Illys de Viscio  Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin succeeded me as the new bard of loch Ruadh
Simone Ui"Dunlainghe

On 8/23/05, Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:> In preparing Voices of the Star II, I need to update the roster of branch titled bards.  So if you> (or someone you can name) has become the titled bard of a branch since Voices I, please email me> with the change.  I will be collecting updates through mid-October.  If your branch is scheduled> to have a bardic championship between now and October 15, please let me know when it is, so I can> follow up on the result.> > Current branch bards include:> Loch Soilleir – Lord Alden Drake> Northkeep – HL Bianca della Vittoria> Stargate – HL Thomas atte Wood of Epping> Steppes – HL Elanor O'Ruark> > Branches needing updates include (with the prior/outgoing bard if known):> Aldersruhe – Lord Alexander von Ness> Bjornsborg – None> Blacklake –> Bonwicke – Duchess Willow de Wisp> Bordermarch – Master Modius von Mergentheim> Brad Leah – Dona Antonia Bianca Santiago da Lagos> Bryn Gwlad – Dona Antonia Bianca Santiago da Lagos> Chemin Noir –> Crossrode Keep – Lord Seamus O'Dubhoa> Dragonsfire Tor – Master Robin of Gilwell> Eldern Hills – Lady Serena Dominicci> Elfsea – Master Robin of Gilwell> Emerald Keep –> Ffynnon Gath –> Gate's Edge – Brian O'hUilliam> Glaslyn – HL Esther of Ennis Merth> Graywood – Lady Michele de Busseby> La Marche Sauvage –> Lindenwood –> Loch Ruadh – Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe> Mendersham – HL Amryah hap Illys de Viscio> Middleford – Sir Kenneth MacQuarrie of Tobermory> Moonschadowe – Lady Angelique Le Woulfe> Namron – Lord Grímólfr Einarsson> Raven's Fort – HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg> Rivers Run –> Rosenfeld – Geoffrey Clark> Seawinds – Lord Henri de Gauthier> Skarrgard – Lord Gunnar Thordarsson> Shadowlands –> Stone Bridge Keep – Lady Diana Viriconium> Tempio –> Three Bridges – Dormant> Tir Medoin – None> Trelac – None> Wastelands – Brother Listen> Westgate – None> Wiesenfeuer – Uriah Wolfstar> > Bard of the Archers - Lyllianne the Poetess> > > With thanks,> Alden Drake> _______________________________________________> Bards mailing list> Bards at ansteorra.org> http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/bards>

-- Simone Ui'Dunlaingh---------------------------------http://kyiare.bebo.com---------------------------------Good Orderly Direction:is the thought or Idea; Which is not based on Ego.