[Bards] Bardic collegium

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 11:03:23 PST 2005

  Thanks so much to HL Katrina of Coventry for organizing the bardic collegium. Teaching was fun, the classes were more fun, and the open discussion during lunch, though shortened, was very enlightening.  I hope our next kingdom bard will continue the trend and organize yet another bardic collegium!

  Thanks also to Alden Drake for inviting me to judge the sonnet competition.  I enjoyed the performances, the poems, and discussing poetry foo with you, Alden!  I hope to see more of that sort of thing in the future!

Antonia/Dawn
It's the little things in life...

http://mail.yahoo.com