[Bards] Voices of the Star II

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 14:10:49 PST 2005

Alden,

  I've misplaced the link to the permissions orms. If someone can get that to me, I have some things to send.

Esther

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Hey folks,
Voices II isn't full yet, so send me your submissions! I was disappointed that I didn't get
enough entries to publish for the Bardic Collegium, but I'm not going to give up on the project.
The new tentative publication date will be for the next Ansteorran Bardic Collegium, but don't
wait to submit something!

Yours in service,
Alden Drake

http://mail.yahoo.com