[Bards] Eisteddfod!

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 4 18:56:01 PST 2005

Antonia,

I also will be entering this year. To all my worthy competetors, it is an honor and a privilege to compete beside you. And to my very talented and very bold little sister........you rock!
Bring it on!

Elanor O'Ruark of Wolfstar

Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that the rules and details involving Eisteddfod have been posted at the following address:

http://www.steppes.org/12thnight/eisteddfod.htm

The competition will start at 11am in the loft at Steppes Twelfth Night.  You are *not* required to let me know that you will be competing; however, if you are, I would appreciate a note letting me know.  Competitors and audience members alike are welcome!

Dona Antonia

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!