[Bards] re: bardic symposium

marie at adamsmanor.org marie at adamsmanor.org
Sat Jul 9 11:53:50 PDT 2005

Thanks to Anna for her congratulations on our baby boy. (If any of the
baby-lovers out there want to see him, we put up pictures of him on our
family website, www.adams-manor.org.) I sympathize with her about not
having the funds to go eventing much lately. It's been the same way for
us.

The classes sound wonderful, so to everyone who can go, have a wonderful
time (and enjoy yourselves extra for those who can't attend!) Hopefully
this will become a regular thing in the future. Thanks to everyone who's
involved; I know lots of people have looked forward to this for a long
time.

Serena Dominicci