[Bards] Calling all Bards...

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 24 12:39:06 PDT 2005

I am handling the vigil entertainment for the
elevation of HL Annes to the Pelicans.  If you will be
at Coronation and would like to help out in the
entertaining of the visitors at the vigil, please
contact me at scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net

I will be honored to have any and all bards at the
vigil who would like to sing, play, recite poetry or
tell stories, or anything else you would like to do
for that matter.  I do know that Annes likes all the
Ansteorra songs and songs about chivalry etc.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to
help out.

In Service To The Dream,
Lady Elizabetta de Medici
Maria Buchanan