[Bards] Help!!

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Jun 29 21:35:47 PDT 2005

Hi everyone this is Willow

Our car is dead and we need to make some money so we are selling stuff.  We have swords, daggers, costumes, jewelery, goblets, knick nacks,books,sewing notions. baskets, magic cards, stone lion,head of diana,angel figure,unicorns, dragons, candy sets, serving dishes, props, and trim. If you saw something I used on a table and you wanted it, ask about it. I might be willing to sell it to you.

We will start the sale 10:00 AM, Firday, July 1, and go on to Sat.afternoon.

We really need your help. Past the information to others Please

1831 Edna
Arlington tx 76010

go to 360 turn west into Arlington at Abrams, go to New York turn south. Go one block turn west or right onto Edna. We are the third house , the pink one.

Thank you
willow de wisp