[Bards] Moving

GottfriedSBK gottfriedsbk at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 12:55:29 PST 2005

Friends, Ansteoorans, Countrypersons:

Mundania has called me out west.  I''ve accepted a job offer at the University of Nevada, Reno.  I'll be the Coordinator for Accommodations forteh Disability resource Center there.  I have tendered my resignation at my current job and start the newon 4/18.  I am in the process of locating housing and gathering the funds to make the move.  I have already contacted the Seneschal of the province in Reno.  Province of the Silver Desert, Principality of  Cynagua, West Kingdom.  I'll be driving out myself  around the 9th or 10th.

I don't know if I'll maintain this e-mail account, so please change at least for the moment  to gkettling at yahoo.com

I will miss each and everyone of you, and have learned much about the various  arts and sciences, that I have  played in and with.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Gottfried Krimmelbein
MKA Geoff Kettling