[Bards] Thank you

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 15:06:25 PST 2005

To all those who found time to send their condolences to Mathias and and the family about his father's death, thank you.

The funeral was Wednesday, and Rhianna recited a beautiful poem she wrote in memorium.
His Dad was honored at the graveside with a bugler playing Taps, a piper, and a 21 gun salute.  The Honor Guard took a great deal of extra care and time folding and presenting the flag to his mother, and in the ceremonial presntation of the 3 shell casings from the salute volleys.

I'm glad everyone got back from Gulf War OK, and that some of you had a good time. I just wish that the Pack had been closer at the time and could support their Brother. Bad timing.Kind of like his job......they sent Matt out of town Thursday morning on a repair call.
This has been a very trying time for all of us here at Wolffsrun, and this little corner of the Pack is a whole lot sadder.

We hope to be able to get out to Beltane, and look forward to seeing our Pack-mates at Warlord.

Still out here,
Elanor, Mathias, Rhianna, Morgan

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!