[Bards] Update from Wolffsrun

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 17:51:49 PST 2005

Ditto.

Esther

Cathy Polakoff <cathy.polakoff at comcast.net> wrote:
Elanor, Mathias, Rhianna and Morgan,

I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as well. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Anna

At 10:27 AM 3/17/2005 -0800, you wrote:
Greetings,

I know it seems that all we hear is bad news, but I wanted to let people know about things here too.  Mathias' dad collapsed on Tuesday evening. He is in the med-surg, ICU at Harris Hospital in Ft. Worth. He has a massive dissecting aortal aneurism, and appears to have had a stroke, possibly in the parietal lobe  of the brain. He is breathing on a respirator and is unresponsive at this time. He most likely will not recover. Even if he lives, he will probably be disabled from the stroke. Matt is taking this kinda hard since he and his dad were pretty close, and Rhianna is taking it Very hard.
Please keep Mathias in your prayers, as well as his family.  I'm holding on OK for now, I'll have my time later when things get resolved I guess. Thanks for your support and love.

Elanor/Beth

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!
Bards at ansteorra.org