[Bards] Moving

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Fri Mar 25 14:32:30 PST 2005

All the best to you, Gottfried!
--ihon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GottfriedSBK
  To: Shire of Stonebridge Keep ; SCA-Seawinds at yahoogroups.com ; Ansteorran Bardic list ; Eadric Anstapa ; Haines, Paul ; Thrown Weapons Marshals ; iaenmor ; Jay Rudin
  Cc: bill heckert ; Spider
  Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 2:55 PM
  Subject: [Bards] Moving

  Friends, Ansteoorans, Countrypersons:

  Mundania has called me out west.  I''ve accepted a job offer at the University of Nevada, Reno.  I'll be the Coordinator for Accommodations forteh Disability resource Center there.  I have tendered my resignation at my current job and start the newon 4/18.  I am in the process of locating housing and gathering the funds to make the move.  I have already contacted the Seneschal of the province in Reno.  Province of the Silver Desert, Principality of  Cynagua, West Kingdom.  I'll be driving out myself  around the 9th or 10th.

  I don't know if I'll maintain this e-mail account, so please change at least for the moment  to gkettling at yahoo.com

  I will miss each and everyone of you, and have learned much about the various  arts and sciences, that I have  played in and with.

  Sincerely and respectfully,

  Gottfried Krimmelbein
  MKA Geoff Kettling