[Bards] Bardic Sympoisium--- Instructors wanted

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Tue May 3 13:03:41 PDT 2005

I cannot be certain at this time if I will be able to make the trip, but as
it gets a little closer I will let you know. If I am able to make it, I
would be willing to teach a class in the Triolet and Villanelle poetry
forms. Hopefully by Warlord I will know if I can do this or not, and will
try to let you know by then. In the meantime, keep me in mind for a
tentative class.

In Service,
Ly. Anna bat Chaim