[Bards] New Bard of The Steppes

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon May 30 15:56:50 PDT 2005

Greetings!

It is with great pleasure that I announce the new titled Bard of The Steppes
is HL Elanor O'Ruark. Vivat!

For those who did not see and hear the competition, HL Elanor presented a
story in a Japanese style titled "Grandfather Twilight" and then a haiku
based on the event. She won her competition against 13 other worthies. I was
very honored to pass along the regalia of the Bard to her. She is a talented
lady who has served the Steppes before as their bard. I am very happy for
all concerned. Congratulations to both HL Elanor and to the barony of The
Steppes! You have chosen an incredible lady for your titled Bard!
In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Former Bard of The Steppes
Kingdom Historian