[Bards] bardic arts education

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 15 17:32:51 PST 2005

Alden,
Here is my information:

HL Elanor O' Ruark (mka Beth Wolff)

wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net

Elfsea

Seeks to learn: Irish poetic forms, and any period Irish songs, stories, poetry, etc. More period forms and styles( format, meter, rhyme scheme, etc.)

Can teach: Beginning Bardic 101(Counting on Your Hands), Competition Preparation, Basic sources and Resources, Bardic Etiquette, Bardic Bootcamp.

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I am developing a webpage to add to the bardic website to help connect bardic students with
possible teachers. If there are bardic styles you would like to learn and/or teach, you can send
me the information requested below, and I will add you to the list. Your interests can be as
broad or specific as you like. The table is broken down into the following categories:

*Name (and email address)
*Location
*Seeks to Learn
*Able to Teach